torsdag 12. november 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

I think this movie was great. Because of the music, characters and story about the ''true'' India. In this movie, we can see how they really live in the slum in India. This incredible movie made me realize that we are unbelievable lucky to live in Norway. The story is about a young man from the slums of Mumbai who appers in a televisionshow called '' Who wants to be a millionaire?''. The maincharacer`s name is Jamal, and he knows the answers of the question because of things that have happend in his own life. I love the way we got to see flashbacks of things that have happend in his life, and that makes us understand his story.

I love the music in this movie, because it makes the setting even better.
The actors was also great, and they made me ''belive'' their characters.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar